"CO2 close to lowest levels ever for our planet"

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 23:02:19 PDT 2017

On Tue, 17 Oct 2017 23:46:31 -0400
Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:

> The good news:  Anarchists, rejoice!  The survivors will have nothing
> to lose but their chains!

	I certainly would welcome a disaster that seriously crippled
	the industrial-fascist system. But I'm not realy holding my
	breath.

	I don't think the pseudo-scientific apocalyptic 'narrative' is
	true. But again, assuming for argument's sake that it is, what
	can then easily happen is that the survivors will be the most
	corrupt and vicious members of the species. You know, natural
	selection...The people who have more resources, the people who
	control the system, are the ones who are more likely to
	survive.

> The mega-State and massively concentrated
> wealth and power making anything like self rule or an even break
> impossible are on the way out.

	Seems to me that the only way to get rid of wealth and power
	concentration is to start smashing cops heads. Natural
	disasters won't smash cops heads.