jimbellproject.org is looking for volunteers

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 16:08:31 PDT 2017

On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 8:14 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

>         Cecilia, I think you can do better than being an apologist for
>         censorship =)
>
>         頑張って下さい !

(short fast answer, sorry, Juan!  #busy)

I was talking with my mom, who lives in another city, when I read your
message, so I asked her:

-  Mommy, "fuck you" in Japanese is "kutabare" or is another word?  :P

My mom is very angry with me until now, still saying how much my
parents worked to give me a good education and to wash my mouth with
soap very well  (even being a big girl, living alone in another city,
haha!!)  because it's a very dirty expression, etc, etc.  It's true.
Sorry for almost say a very, very bad word to you, Juan, hahaha!!
(but you know that "fuck you" sometimes means "I fucking love you, you
annoying bastard!" in cecilian language.  No, my mom never will speak
this one, hahaha!!)

Just in case, Mark is an intelligent guy and I said it publicly on the
other list, but he is fucking boring and a compulsive liar.  Using his
own words, he is a "shitty human" and loves to be "the eternal victim
of this unfair society".  All of us are victims of the same corrupted
society, but some of us prefer to work to change this unfair reality
instead of making drama and buzz on several lists until being banned.
頑張って下さい for him too!  :P