Fwd: Essential Reading: Trump, Russia, Facebook & Twitter

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 08:44:36 PDT 2017

On Oct 15, 2017 00:24, "jim bell" <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Red Flag!!!  Canada doesn't like me, for my so-called "criminal record".

My dear Jim,

You were put under arrest only for following your political beliefs, for
being an anarchist.  It was f_cking unfair, a crime against several human
rights and your freedom of expression.

Well, you can imagine how this guy feels when he is rejected in new jobs
because of his amazing "criminal record"...  :P

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-
krispy-kreme-glaze-orlando-police-20171012-story.html

Take care and avoid non sense cops, please!  :*