[SEXUAL PREDATORS] [MINISTRY] [FREE SPEECH] - Rose McGowan suspended from Twitter for calling out (((Hollywood Elites)))

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Oct 16 23:56:50 PDT 2017

On Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 12:38:00PM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> Rose McGowan rocks!
>
> And the avalanche is truly happening - large real time log here makes
> it easy to follow this snowball from purgatory:
> http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/10/09/harvey-weinstein-scandal-live-wire-quentin-jlaw-remains-silent-kevin-smith-disavows/

McGowan takes down Lisa Bloom publicly, circus continues:

http://redpilltimes.com/rose-mcgowan-says-feminist-lawyer-lisa-bloom-offered-her-6m-to-back-off-of-weinstein-claims/?utm_source=Red+Pill+Times+Newsletter&utm_campaign=66ba934c8b-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_a30275c48d-66ba934c8b-85899125

Lisa Bloom is right up there with Hillary Clinton in the "I support
sexually abused women by taking money from sexual predators + then
discredit and harass the victim" department.

I'm guessing Ms Bloom and Ms Clinton joined the same "ethics first
with a fast dollar - first to be thrown out the window, that is"
school ...