"CO2 close to lowest levels ever for our planet"

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Oct 16 16:02:45 PDT 2017

On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 12:53:56PM -0400, Ric Moore wrote:
> On 10/15/2017 10:50 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > This is one of the best put together summaries of the “Global
> > Warming” (originally global cooling, now PC "climate change") debate
> > I've ever seen:
>
> Damn! Even I understood that!! Thanks! Ric

Here's an even easier one - see the picture on page 8 (another little
doc put together by Gil May) - 4 pine trees grown in controlled
conditions with varying CO2 levels.

Plants really needed the CO2 from the industrial revolution -
otherwise the levels were quite literally precariously low for life
on this planet. I'd like to see how long we'll be "right" for going
forward with the amount of plant food we've pumped into our
atmosphere. At least we're nearly out of the red zone...