jimbellproject.org is looking for volunteers

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 06:23:47 PDT 2017

> I went to
>  https://wiki.hackerspaces.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3ASearch&search=zeitgeist&go=Go
>
> So I found that, but it wasn't clear where to proceed from there.  I found a
> small search box, and looked for "zeitgeist", finding little of obvious
> interest.

Sorry, will try to give you a more exhaustive list.  Since you found
the search box (and since it may deprive you from all the links in
each of those pages (at they've censored valid data for hackerspaces
on their own site, >PLEASE EXPLAIN<), here's a list:

* fractional voting
* anarchy
* World Constitution
* Tree of Life

You'll have to manually search for any interested links within those
pages, since they fucked them up.  Otherwise, search for New World
Order at metagovernment.org wiki.

Feel free to comment on the discussion tabs or edit if you find errors
or have better suggestions.  (That's how wiki works if you don't know
-- you're encouraged to change it towards better info.  My ability to
edit may be limited though as they've banned me on a hacker site for
providing activist, engineering, and political info -- apparently they
don't know that being a true hacker is a POLITICAL ACT, but hey maybe
they're just high-schoolers.)

Marxos