jimbellproject.org is looking for volunteers

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 06:16:59 PDT 2017

>> navigate wiki.
>
> 	https://wiki.hackerspaces.org/User:Average
>
> 	"I am not  a perpetrator of software theft."
>
> 	so you are an 'intellectual property' fascist eh? Hardly
> 	surprising....

Ah, no.  You see, "theft" would imply that I denied someone something
that they now don't have. but COPYING data doesn't deprive anyone.  So
I can't POSSIBLY be a perpetrator of software theft now could I?
BECAUSE YOU CAN'T EVEN STEAL SOFTWARE -- IT'S VIRTUAL AND DOESN'T
EXIST IN OUR REALITY.  You can only steal floppy disks and such.

Just a handy lesson from a Doctor of the Law.

Marxos