"CO2 close to lowest levels ever for our planet"

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Oct 15 19:50:01 PDT 2017

This is one of the best put together summaries of the “Global
Warming” (originally global cooling, now PC "climate change") debate
I've ever seen:

 ∙ the scare graphs used to create alarm

 ∙ the big picture graphs showing the ruse in all its glory

-And- including the links to original sources, NOAA etc...

Mr May has put some real care into this - as good as it gets.

Enjoy :)

----- Forwarded message from Gil May <gilmay97 at gmail.com> -----