jimbellproject.org is looking for volunteers

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 22:41:28 PDT 2017

On Sat, Oct 14, 2017 at 6:07 PM, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I went to
> https://wiki.hackerspaces.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3ASearch&search=zeitgeist&go=Go
>
> So I found that, but it wasn't clear where to proceed from there.  I found a
> small search box, and looked for "zeitgeist", finding little of obvious
> interest.

M is generally referring to the various pages authored or edited,
thus indexed via logs, and subsequently banned from the site, here...

https://wiki.hackerspaces.org/User:Average
https://wiki.hackerspaces.org/w/index.php?title=Special:AllPages&from=Average&to=Average/Zzzzz&namespace=2

And among other public places...

https://github.com/theProphet
http://wiki.c2.com/?OneTruePath

For those with time to digest, perhaps some
fine philosophical reads, who knows.