Fwd: Essential Reading: Trump, Russia, Facebook & Twitter

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 21:36:37 PDT 2017

On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 1:24 AM, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> From: Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com>
>
>>PS:  -  If you like Telegram stickers, there is a recent "Edward
> Snowden pack" pretty cute.  One of the stickers says "From Russia with
> love" and shows him sending kisses, hihi...  <3

This is the Edward Snowden pack:

https://t.me/addstickers/EdwardSnowden

I should make a Jim Bell pack, but I don't draw so well to make a
sticker with your image sending kisses and saying "From Moscow With
Love!".  :)

You will travel a lot and will meet several interesting persons yet,
Jim.  I like to annoy you, but it's an honor to read your messages,
even when I have a completely opposite opinion.  Always will be, dear.
And you should write a book telling more about the crazy times:  the
past ones, the future ones and now.

Good night kisses, take care!  <3