Fwd: Essential Reading: Trump, Russia, Facebook & Twitter

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 19:35:58 PDT 2017

Wish you all a lovely weekend!  <3

Ceci

PS:  -  If you like Telegram stickers, there is a recent "Edward
Snowden pack" pretty cute.  One of the stickers says "From Russia with
love" and shows him sending kisses, hihi...  <3

-------
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or
your curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on
and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -
 Mae Jemison