Chinese Communist Government regime Infiltrating, Schools curriculum, power grid and Government of Australia.

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Oct 13 21:41:14 PDT 2017

On Sat, Oct 14, 2017 at 02:12:41PM +1100, Jim wrote:
> Apparently the traitors in the major political parties have no
> conscience in selling out our nation and people to whoever can make
> them the best offer. That way they can continue to distract the
> people from their gross incompetence and fiscal mismanagement of
> the economy and country. It seems Australia is gradually being
> “Asianised” into a new Chinese province.
>
> Jim

This is a load of propaganda bullshit!

Put up some facts (evidence of some sort) or you're just a shill for
the USA with its $20,000,000,000,000.00 debt load which everyone damn
well knows is about to collapse since, you guessed it:

  China and Russia
  China and Iran
  Russia and Iran and Turkey and Venezuela and others

Are all starting to trade in their own currencies, completely
bypassing the USDollar.

I.e. they've jumped ship from the Federal Reserve system established
at Bretton Woods just after World War 2 (at the same time Australia
was utterly f****d over by the same system) - why would ANYone
continue buying USA government "bonds" (debts/ loan money to the US
government) when everybody knows they'll very soon be completely
unable to pay the interest bill, let alone any principle.

Why will the USA be unable to pay their interest bill very soon?
Because the tax they collect, will be less than their interest.

I.e., the USA is DEAD BROKE, they know it, we know, everyone knows,
hell even the Saudi's know it and recently sent 1000 of their top
people (plus the King himself) to Russia to work out a New Deal.

And America's just pissed that they're no longer invited to the
partay!

  The world's changing, and this bullshit about "Communist China
  infiltrating our Australian schools - PLEASE BROTHERS AND SISTERS
  WON'T YOU JUST THINK OF THE CHILDREN!" is absolute, complete and
  utter bullshit‼!

In other words, it's the usual anti-Chinese, anti-Russia type of
"oh the nasty commies, Reds Under The Beds I tell ya!" hysteria
propaganda that everyone's had a bloody gut full of!

So take this 1960's bullshit and send it to the moon on a Kubrick
lunar rover film set already.

Now for those who missed the memo - all these "talking points" in the
email above, are literally straight out of the Torah - that is, from
the extreme orthodox Zionist / Jewish bible.

Have a read folks, check out youtube, etc, et cet er ah!

The propaganda above could be termed "backlash propaganda", since its
the Zio-elite backlash against the fact that CNN recently made "The
Jewish Question" a politically correct topic for public discussion,
for the first time in 70 years :D :D

Now THAT's the funniest thing that's happened in the last 70 years -
why? Because CNN is 100% Zionist and Jewish owned, controlled, and
managed.

And CNN just made the JQ (the "Jewish Question") not only politically
correct, but one dang hot politically correct topic to boot :D

Now, does any one want to take a wild, totally random, guess as to
why CNN is now in talks to sell itself to Time Warner or some other
(((Jewish Owned and Controlled Lame Stream Media))) conglomerate to
try to "whitewash" their crap?

No, no, seriously, no one could ever guess that it's because CNN just
made the JQ a politically correct public discussion topic again -
surely not?!

Have a chuckle folks, you won't see such an ironic tribal-self-parody
in another 500 years at least -

  historically, on the 1000 year scale, this is about as
  momentous as it gets.

So, dear "Garry Kearns" (if that be your real name), wake up and
smell the JQ-blowback propaganda :D :) :D

Regards, and beware/be-aware folks, there are plenty powerful people
out there who want us to remain oblivious to the major shifts in
geopolitically significant "public discussion questions" :)

For anyone still confused, here's a non-trick question:

Question: what's the difference between facts, and propaganda?

Answer: facts.

:D

Regards,
Zenaan