jimbellproject.org is looking for volunteers

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 13 16:46:50 PDT 2017

 From: Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net>

On 10/13/2017 08:42 AM, jim bell wrote:
> JimBellproject.org is looking for volunteers

>     But importantly, while there I announced my Jim Bell Project, and
> its  http://jimbellproject.org   website, where is explained that I will
>> be leading my project to study, perfect, publicize, and obtain people's
>> approval of my idea to replace all existing governments with a new
>> system.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KLqi1v2zSE .    That new
>> system is based on my provocatively-named Assassination Politics  (AP)
>>essay  https://cryptome.org/ap.htm    from 1995-6, described as an
> assassination market in Wikipedia.
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_market  .  That essay has
>> received the scrutiny of the public since Part 1 was finished in early
>> 1995, and has appeared before the public with the long-term helpful
>> assistance of John Young, owner of the Cryptome.org website, at which
>> the text of my AP essay has resided for decades.

>I am hopeful that I will have the time and etc. to develop at least one
model for counter-attacking AP, backed by data indicating its
practicability.  So far my thoughts along these lines are in the "blue
sky" category, and it would be fun to make a few formal anti-AP
protocols and plug in real world numbers to see if they really amount to
anything.  AP would create a whole ecosystem of actors connected in
novel ways; working out details of their potential interactions would be
my kind of fun, unless the general ideas I have turn out to be
unsupportable.  Finding out my notions don't hold water would also be

All this talk of "attacking" is just great!  Music to my ears!   This is the kind of detailed analysis that should have been done 20 years ago.  What else can be done?
              Jim Bell