jimbellproject.org is looking for volunteers

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 13:53:56 PDT 2017

On Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 8:42 AM, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> To my knowledge, the AP system has, surprisingly enough, only been
> considered and analyzed into publicly-available documents by two people:
> One, R. Sukumaran of the Institute for Defense Studies and Analyses, in
> India,    https://idsa.in/taxonomy/term/664   ,
> https://idsa.in/system/files/strategicanalysis_sukumaran_0604.pdf  , and
> Robert Vroman.
> http://hv.greenspun.com/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg.tcl?msg_id=009ape
> (Vroman's business partner, Bob Murphy, made a half-hearted attempt to
> disprove it, although his effort may only exist as a publicly-available
> document on the Wayback Machine     https://archive.org/web/      .  One of
> Murphy's pamphlets is here:
> https://issuu.com/renatos.grun/docs/robert_p._murphy_chaos_theory_two_e   )

You should collect, archive, organize, and post all these papers
on the project website, along with links out to the originals.
Search for "anonbib" for one possible format.
Same with links out to all youtube videos.
And collect and curate and post all project conference papers,
slide decks, lists of past and future conference dates, etc.
Including the same regardless of who's analysing, debating,
presenting, supporting or debunking the AP system.

And get rid of this file, or edit it to be permissive, so that
the search engines can better index the project.
https://jimbellproject.org/robots.txt

And cross post news between the project website, twitter,
facebook, etc.

This is all basic project buildout stuff that the internet
will digest for free, and that readers, reviewers, supporters,
media, etc might like to find starting from one central
resource type of place.