My Post on my Facebook page:

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 13:16:00 PDT 2017

On Fri, 13 Oct 2017 13:17:13 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Talked up value of Bitcoin $23 billion,7 October at Prague, Czech
> Republic, HCCP Paralel PolisI gave a speech at Paralel Polis, HCCP
> convention, in Prague, Czech Republic proposing
> my jimbellproject.org activity, and raised the total value of all
> existing Bitcoin by about $1463 each in about 6 days. Or $24.28
> Billion dollars, total.On the 7th day, I rested. Jim Bell

	It seems kinda obvious that freedom and cryptoanarchy on one
	hand, and facebook on the other, are polar opposites. That
	said, you can make some anti-government,
	anti-jew-scum(fukerberg) posts on faceboook without incurring
	in any 'contradiction', just like you can take a gun from a cop
	and use it to exterminate the cop and do justice.

	HOWEVER, there are at least two 'issues'

	1) using facebook to promote anti-government activity is going
	to be 'tolerated' as long as it doesn't pose any real threat to
	the establishment in any way.

	2) anti-government pages on facebopok are a honeypot regardless
	of the author's intentions.