[MINISTRY] can you stomach “The West” hypocrisy - Weinstein, Crosstalk, Mark Dice nails it again

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Oct 12 16:34:44 PDT 2017

Just another day in The West, where we can hold our collective heads
high in dignity and pride at how we have uplifted the entire planet
with our Democracy, our Liberal Global Policing machine, and our
Compassionate Global Banking system ...

** The LA swamp known as Hollywood is being drained (Video)
http://theduran.com/the-la-swamp-known-as-hollywood-is-being-drained-video/

** FBI opens investigation into liberal left, hollywood producer,
Harvey Weinstein
http://theduran.com/fbi-opens-investigation-into-harvey-weinstein/

** Harvey Weinstein tells Bill Clinton on CNN: “I always learn
amazing things from you” (Video)
http://theduran.com/omg-harvey-weinstein-tells-bill-clinton-on-cnn-i-always-learn-amazing-things-from-you-video/

** Ben Affleck gets uncomfortable when asked about good friend Harvey
Weinstein (Video)
http://theduran.com/ben-affleck-gets-uncomfortable-when-asked-about-good-friend-harvey-weinstein-video/

Nothing to see here folks, no tick tock $$ bomb, no crimes against
humanity and state terrorism from the USA, no violations of human
rights by the world's "Liberal" police state, no nothingk, I know
nothingk at all, vill you stop with dat anti-CIA propaganda:

** BREAKING: The United States has withdrawn from UNESCO
http://theduran.com/breaking-the-united-states-has-withdrawn-from-unesco/

It's a new world, with a new boss:

** BREAKING: North Korea recognises Crimea is part of Russia on 69th
anniversary of Moscow/Pyongyang relations
http://theduran.com/breaking-north-korea-accepts-crimea-part-russia-69th-anniversary-moscowpyongyang-relations/

Original prediction here, no one could ever have predicted or had
this thought before:

** The European Union is doomed to fail, here’s why…
http://theduran.com/the-european-union-is-doomed-to-fail-heres-why/

Tick tock……

** Russia’s inflation rate plunges to 2.8%; historic low
http://theduran.com/russia-inflation-rate-plunges-2-8-historic-low/

** America’s cold war on China is no longer just a trade war – it is
a war for the Dollar and Federal Reserve
http://theduran.com/americas-cold-war-on-china-is-no-longer-just-a-trade-war-it-is-a-war-for-the-dollar-and-federal-reserve/

Nothing significant at all … move along!

** BREAKING: Fatah and Hamas agree to form Palestinian Unity
Government
http://theduran.com/breaking-fatah-hamas-agree-form-palestinian-unity-government/

Do NOT continue, nothing here to read AT ALL - MOVE ALONG, schuck‼!:

** Mandalay Bay worker tells NBC that 200 rounds were fired inside
hotel before shooting on concert below (Video)
http://theduran.com/mandalay-bay-worker-tells-nbc-that-200-rounds-were-fired-inside-hotel-before-shooting-on-concert-below-video/

The Left continues with totally coherent arguments of course ... or
something:

** Columbia College Chicago professor blames all mass
shootings, including Las Vegas, on “toxic masculinity”
http://theduran.com/columbia-college-chicago-professor-blames-mass-shootings-including-las-vegas-toxic-masculinity/
“Men who are not domesticated, not successful, commit mass shootings.”

[But of course; why didn't we realise this before?]