OpenPOWER9 Raptor Talos-II

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 16:29:40 PDT 2017

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 5:45 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> https://www.crowdsupply.com/raptor-computing-systems/talos-secure-workstation
>
>         so where's the proof that IBM processors are not backdoored? Of
>         course it doesn't exist.

No shit?, this is real news?, really?
People have been posting firmware exploits news and plausible
backdoor theories here for years.

>         >AMD Radeon RX 480
>         and where's the proof that the video card isn't backdoored?

The choice of output device is yours. If your screen is lying to you,
you can hook up a teletype and print reams of openly readable trees
straight up your backdoor asshole if you like.

>         Plus I expect it to require amd firmware?

Then go write JuanWare for it, be fucking awesome bro.

>         >Western Digital WD40EFRX 4 TB SATA drives,
>         which you wrongly assume are not backdoored....why?

Oh right, people posted sprites mods. zaddach, iratemonk here too.
Nice try.

>         Oh, but at least the workstation is really cheap. Only $7600. A
>         bargain.

Already posted the lowest entry cost for builders here,
thus your number is $4300 too pointless.

As you've exhibited few skillz to source and assemble your own
box it makes sense you'd only see and post the $7600 prebuilt.
No worries, everyone is good at something.

Though due to your tendency to go around rage smashing with
your little aspie hasbro hammer, it's not recommended you
buy anything but cheap Intel hardware anyways.

Your services are needed. Here's a hammer...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4g4v20QhyQ

...lots of closed hardware / companies out there to keep
you busy while others work the other angle of building
and buying stuff that gets closer to #OpenFabs and #OpenHW.

Have fun ;)