[MINISTRY] referenda - declarations of independence - Catalan referendum

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Oct 11 15:15:19 PDT 2017

Western democracy knows no bounds.

And what we mean by that is, Western hypocrisy knows no limits.

Catalan declaration of independence, vs International Court of
Justice “Advisory Opinion on Kosovo”
http://www.icj-cij.org/files/case-related/141/141-20100722-ADV-01-00-EN.pdf
is a classic example of Western dignity and consistency.

 ∙ My fiat good, your fiat bad.

 ∙ My independence good, your independence bad.

 ∙ My destruction of your nation is not an invasion, just a
   "Democratic reset" for your pathetic backward nation run by a tin
   pot dictator - “oh but we put your dictator in power” I hear you
   say? Suck it up buttercup, Western nations Do No Wrong (R)(TM)(C).

7 points which expose Western governments’ hypocrisy on the issue of
Catalan independence
http://theduran.com/8-points-expose-western-governments-hypocrisy-issue-catalan-independence/
…
  (2) The Western powers often say they support the right of national
  self-determination, which they all too often take to mean the right
  to secession from another state.

  The Western powers have insisted on the rigorous application of
  this principle to the former republics of the USSR, to the former
  republics of Yugoslavia, to Kosovo and Montenegro when they seceded
  from Serbia, and to South Sudan.

  In each and every one of these cases the Western powers vigorously
  supported the secessionist or ‘independence’ movements that
  achieved the independence of these countries.

  However they deny this very same right of national
  self-determination (as they interpret it) to the Serbs of Croatia,
  Bosnia and Kosovo, to the Abkhazians and South Ossetians who have
  seceded from Georgia, to the people of Crimea, to the Russian
  speaking people of eastern Ukraine and the Baltic States, and now
  to the people of Catalonia.  Why?
…

"The West" is bloody disgrace on this planet...