censorship v free speech, not money, is a foundation for a free society/ world

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Oct 9 18:50:23 PDT 2017

Communities exist without money, and have done so since time
immemorial.

But without our free right to communicate with one another, no
community can survive, let alone flourish.

Our basic human rights (to survive, communicate, move about in our
community (travel)) are the foundations to any society that can ever
approach the concept "a free society".

Websites, in particular those website the (((media elites and those
who control us))) don't like, are regularly simply blocked or semi
blocked.

And no "just use an ip address" or "private companies, they can do
what they want" is no answer to the domination of our community, the
domination of our peoples, that we experience.

Each of the following sites currently blocked in Australia, even with
javascripting enabled, but without an error, so semi-blocked, thus
quite sinisterly undermining the freedom of communication we
supposedly hail in "democracies":

  https://daviddukeonline.com/product-category/david-duke-report/
  https://daviddukeonline.com/
  https://davidduke.com/
  https://daviddukeonline-eu.com

And we know our "favourite" nationalist websites have been sent to
the dark web to appear at all, looks like The Duke is similarly being
sent to ground.

This is your world, people.

Good luck,