dark web briefest intro - was Re: educate me Please

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 01:48:21 PDT 2017

GPA weakness (even the harder GAA) have been known all around
tor, and certainly by all observant G-departments, since years.
Any G money that does not then in turn direct some of itself to
solving those weakness... "is the same", and likely a game,
a game of nice distracting teats for corp boards, execs, and
devs, particularly those where milking them is a complacent
captured complicit compliant or even professional job, or a
necessity, such as to pay G printed money mortgages and
subsidized degrees.

It may be another discussion why non-G anti-GPA money
may not have yet appeared to date.

And another whatever it was about anti-GPA funds...

- "we didn't make any funding proposals"
vs
- "our proposals weren't funded, or [1]"
vs
- "no sponsors offered us unsolicited funds, or [1]"
vs
-  [1] "things came in but were declined"

While at it, solve all other places in world where these
games occur.