Rolling Stone has a “bash” at Russia-gate, finds damning evidence - [RUS] Senator Lankford of Oklahoma Diagnosed with Acute Case of Russia Psychosis

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Oct 6 03:57:39 PDT 2017

The Rolling Stone's second last 2 paragraphs give you the TLDR
(spoiler alert - if you want the full monty, don't read these 2
paragraphs, read the full article)
❴Trigger Warning: Snowflakes need not read the following - there's
little triggering, but you might not feel so good about yourself when
faced with facts❵:

 “It may very well be that foreign governments, and perhaps even the
 Russians in particular, are trying to sow chaos and division in
 American society through fake news operations.

 But episodes like this prove such campaigns are probably a waste of
 money. We Americans are clearly too dumb to read our own news, and
 quite capable of destroying ourselves over nonsense without the help
 of outside parties.”

Senator Lankford of Oklahoma Diagnosed with Acute Case of Russia
Psychosis
http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/senator-lankford-oklahoma-diagnosed-acute-case-russia-psychosis/ri21166
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/taibbi-latest-fake-news-panic-appears-to-be-fake-news-w506396
The original headline on this story in Rolling Stone was: 'Latest
Fake News Panic Appears to Be Fake News - A Republican Senator and
much of the mainstream media punks itself, proving we should all
spend more time outside"

 Senator Lankford: Many people have commented that this guy just
 looks weird, vulnerable to mental instability