Ezekiel 23: 19-20.

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 13:54:07 PDT 2017

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 12:28 AM, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 01:21:15PM +1000, Gil May wrote:
>>
>> Feeling the stress of life and need for salvation of my sole I randomly
>> opened the Bible believing divine guidance will place the needed script
>> before my sight.  As I opened the Bible it slipped out of my hand and
>> landed in my lap with my hand clasped so that my finger was on Ezekiel 23:
>> 19-20.
>>
>> Taking that as divine guidance I started to read:
>>
>> *19*        Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the
>> days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt.
>>
>> *20*        There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like
>> those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

Zenaan, I am so sorry for you, for your weakness of character, and
this poor minded and pretentious kind of people who talks about your
sex life in public.  Search for better contacts and partners.  Avoid
the white supremacists and the hypocrites, please.  Avoid lies and
becoming even worse.

All religions are about love, but you can make a harmful, prejudiced
interpretation of all existent religious texts.  You need to follow
your heart, the love's path, and try to make better this world because
it will be our heritage to the future generations.  If your heart and
soul are so poor, so limited and weak, what I can sincerely recommend
to you is reading another excerpt of the Bible:

# 1 Corinthians 13 (ESV - English Standard Version)

The Way of Love

1 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I
am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
2 And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all
knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but
have not love, I am nothing.
3 If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be
burned,but have not love, I gain nothing.
4 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant
5 or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;
6 it does not rejoice at wrong doing, but rejoices with the truth.
7 Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things,
endures all things.
8 Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for
tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.
9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part,
10 but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away.
11 When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I
reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways.
12 For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know
in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.
13 So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest
of these is love.