1984: NYC Secret Surveillance Pylons

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sun Oct 1 07:57:39 PDT 2017

On 09/30/2017 11:59 PM, grarpamp wrote:
> https://cryptome.org/2017-info/tunnel-sec/tunnel-sec-pylons.htm
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvuzlDnFsik
>
> https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/73ean1/mystery_surrounds_metal_towers_popping_up_in_nyc/
>
> These appear to be LED lighting modules on fixed gimbal
> mounts, 12 per tower.
>
> (Closeup surveillance credit Cryptome)
>
> http://www.bklighting.com/products/abs-products/series-5700/1211-series-5700-led-information.html

Why would anyone mistake them for decorative, and why don't we just call
them what they are "Sensor Arrays".

Americans like the shiny stuff their genocide-blowback-cycle-based
lifestyle garners. A lot. They'll learn to live with the dystopian
nature of the society necessary for it's proper functioning, or else.
.
.
.
 From Tom Paxton, who later gave us the hit tune "White Bones of Allende".

Good morning, Mister Blue
We've got our eyes on you
The evidence is clear, that you've been scheming
You like to steal away
And while away the day
You’d like to spend an hour dreaming

What will it take, to whip you into line
A broken heart
A broken head
It can be arranged
It can be arranged

Step softly, Mister Blue
We know what's best for you
We know where your precious dreams will take you
You've got a slot to fill
And fill that slot you will
You'll learn to love it, or we'll break you

What will it take, to whip you into line
A broken heart
A broken head
It can be arranged
It can be arranged

Be careful, Mister Blue
This phase you're going through
Can lead you nowhere else but to disaster
Excuse us while we grin
You've worn our patience thin
It's time to show you who's your master

What will it take, to whip you into line
A broken heart
A broken head
It can be arranged
It can be arranged

Don't worry, Mister Blue
We'll take good care of you
Just think of it as sense and not surrender
But never think again
That you can think again
Or you'll get something you'll remember

What will it take, to whip you into line
A broken heart
A broken head
It can be arranged
It can be arranged

A psychomimetised reading Aldous Huxley would have approved of:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4hpd4lcwpo