Fed Reserve Chair: US Bankrupt

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Nov 30 14:49:59 PST 2017

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 04:31:23PM -0500, grarpamp wrote:
> https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/29/yellen-20-trillion-national-debt-should-keep-people-awake-at-night.html
> https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/7gk1b1/federal_reserve_chair_says_us_debt_should_keep/
>
> "I would simply say that I am very worried"

"The total national debt level is $20.6 trillion and rising.
 Of that total, $14.9 trillion is owed by the public."

Another definitional trick "the public" - what is "the public"
according to the Fed/ Yellen and (((the central bankers))) ?

In their mind, the slave goy no doubt.

When Putin wrote off nearly $10 billion in "slave debt" of North
Korea, around 4.5 years ago:
 https://www.reuters.com/article/russia-northkorea-debt-idUKL6N0NB04L20140419
he put the lie to the "inviolability" of slave debt, resetting
relations between those two countries with the stroke of a red pen
(yes, the backstory may not be a lot better, I do not know),

or when "he" much more recently wrote off $1 billion with Venezuela:
 https://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-venezuela-debt-idUSKBN18Y007

So these "enslavement" instruments called "debt" in its various forms
are simply one way to engage nations, and governments and banks with
respect to "their" people.

Corollary: we individually choose to engage "our" governments and
banks by way of entering into debt instruments with them (to our
collective and longer term detriment).

Can we say the banks and governments have full responsibility for the
enslavement mess that most of the world seems to be in right now?

Or must we hold that (consciously and tacitly and otherwise) "we the
people" hold some genuine part of the responsibility for the
situation we presently find our collective global selves?

Good luck,