absurd MacOS High Sierra bug

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Nov 29 14:31:40 PST 2017

Top posting now ...

First thought was "thoughts", but the electron synapse reaction time
is rather measurable I believe, and so in principle the manifestation
of the thought as a set of images (or words or what have you), is
most likely O(1).

Perhaps O(0) is things that could have happened, but did not happen?

Or rather than "have not happened yet", "could never happen" perhaps?

It's missing from here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_O_notation#Orders_of_common_functions

and since it's not taken yet, let's call it the order of my thought
(or is that disorder?) - on second thoughts, if ƒ(thought)≡O(0),
perhaps that would mean I have no thoughts? But what of the thought
that thought this thought?

... meltdown of the universe in 3 … 2 … aaaarrrrggghhhhhhhh