[OMELETTE] Germany on track to minimize crime stats since immigration influx

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 03:53:18 PST 2017

Hi, Hi!  :D

I would like to explain to the new members of the CP list why I was so
aggressive and made several references to c*cks and anal sex in my
last message on this thread.

Zenaan, his fake profiles, and his friends are *extremely homophobic*
(search for older messages in our archives, it's pretty scary!)  and
mentioning their obsession with c*cks, anal sex, Putin's topless
"sexy" pics and Trump's bizarre sexual preferences ("golden shower"
and so goes on)  is the best way of making them feel a bit embarrassed
for still living in the closet, with lots of skeletons and repressed
sexual desires.

Anal sex and c*cks are really delicious, awesome, I swear.  They
should leave the closet and be happy, instead of always sending nazi
white supremacist garbage to this list.

Little kisses, hot chocolate and an amazing day for all of you!  <3

Ceci
-------
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or
your curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on
and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -
 Mae Jemison