[OMELETTE] Germany on track to minimize crime stats since immigration influx

San Juro saanjuro at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 08:26:17 PST 2017

On Nov 23, 2017, at 11:24 PM, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

... or something

http://redpilltimes.com/peaceful-germany-descends-migrant-fueled-violence/
Once peaceful Germany descends into migrant-fueled violence

…
Statistics that are reliable on knife violence in Germany – where
police been accused
https://www.dortmundecho.org/2017/08/nordstadt-polizei-verheimlicht-messerstecherei-auf-der-muensterstrasse/
of failing to report many crimes, apparently in
an effort “not to unsettle” the public – do not exist.

A search of German police blotters, however, indicates that 2017 is
on track to become a record year for stabbings and knife crimes:
Police reported
http://www.presseportal.de/
more than 3,500 knife-related crimes between January
and October 2017, compared to around 4,000 reported crimes during all
of 2016 – and only 300 in 2007. Overall, during the past ten years,
knife-related crimes in Germany have increased by more than 1,200%.

…

You do realize that no one replies to your irrelevant hate-mongering
bullshit, which I'd think would be a tip-off that nobody cares
about, reads, or has any interest in your constant stream of vitriol.
In any case - how do you consider any of this crap relevant to the
list? Your thesis is obvious: brown refugees shouldn’t be allowed
to seek sanctuary, because they stab everybody. WTF does that have
to do with cryptography or anarchy? Are you saying that border
controls are too weak, thus endorsing a more authoritarian view on
nation-states? In other words, the complete opposite of the anarchist
view? Are you just being irrelevant to be irrelevant? Do you enjoy
talking to yourself?

I apologize to the list for replying to your email. I just keep seeing them
and fail to understand the point... I guess most people just ignore you?

Saan