[Trollbait] Deserving

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Nov 17 16:51:50 PST 2017

On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 11:28:01AM -0800, Razer wrote:
> On 11/16/2017 10:38 AM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
>
> > Please, stay and tell me more about Activist Gamers.  Did you see that
> > last Humble Bundle Care Package, a great games' promotion to help
> > Texas, Puerto Rico and other cities' victims?
>

> \I'm not going anywhere, and I'm not a gamer so I can't really expound, but it DOES give me hope... Unlike Verified
> Blue Checkmark Nazis and Capitalist BitCoin speculators on an ostensibly Anarchist list.
>
> Rr
>
> Ps. This gives me hope too. Witnessing the political Devolution of America... Fucking Awesome!
>
> "Porn star Coolio launching 2020 White House bid; her campaign slogan: "Make America Fucking Awesome Again"
>
> "Cherie DeVille, who's starred in such videos as "Ass Planet" and "Hot Tub Hottie," says she was inspired to run for
> office out of her "personal frustration for the current political climate."
>
> http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/360399-porn-star-coolio-launching-2020-white-house-bid?amp

At least Wikipedia remains open, objective, and utterly
politically non-biased:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherie_DeVille

(… ahem, or something.)

  “This page has been deleted.
   concern was: Fails both the GRG and PORNBIO. The supposed run for
   president in the future is an obvious promotional stunt that
   ultimately probably won't happen and seemingly drew no attention
   to any reliable source websites.”

Glad they cleared that up - it's important that facts about such
publicity seeking "candidates" are not allowed to sully Wikipedia's
pages - that would certainly qualify as just more clandestine Russian
propaganda yo!

  Elena Berkova: Former porn star running against Putin
  http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/elena-berkova-porn-star-election-putin-death-penalty-sexual-harassers-a8041001.html
  http://www.fort-russ.com/2017/11/putin-who-pornstar-announces-her.html