[John Draper] "A Hacker Hero Has Been Banned From Cyber Conferences After Decades Of Inappropriate Behavior"

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 09:54:33 PST 2017

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 3:15 PM, Cecilia Tanaka
<cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> PS:  -  Please, I shared the post below, but *be rational* and
> consider the hypothesis of being pure SJW propaganda.  It would not be
> a complete surprise, aff...  :(

Being sincere, I am pretty worried about Captain Crunch's health
issues and the fact that he has Asperger's Syndrome in a spectrum high
enough to make famous the stories about his lack of hygiene and his
body odor.  Captain Crunch is a legend and, in several aspects, one of
my heroes, so I am very, very, very shocked, and I shared this post to
receive some feedback, in private or not, please.

I am really afraid he can be feeling very confused and depressed.  I
don't know if someone in the past did understand in a wrong way his
words and/or acts because I already did voluntary work with autistic
persons and it's very hard to communicate with them.  In some moments,
some of them touched my breasts or butt, but with absolutely no
malice.  They were just trying to get my attention for helping with
drawings and other pretty innocent activities.

It's a very controversial subject and I am feeling hurt and shocked
about all the stories.  For now, I will judge them as absolute, pure
SJW propaganda against a pretty famous homosexual Asperger hacker, who
is a fucking genius and already left his name in the History.