[Trollbait] Deserving

Joseph Frazier j0zffrazier at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 21:12:52 PST 2017

I'm fairly new, and I became aware of this list because of block-chain
tech, but I am a developer with a libertarian leaning philosophy. I've
spent quite a lot of time in the subject of RnD on Cryptography with
special emphasis in stenography. So I'm sure btc has not attracted all the
wrong folks. Anyhow, the future has just begun and it might be just a tad
too early to become fully jaded, but that's just my opinion. Figured I'd
say hi :-) I'm curious as to what the different member's special interests
are in regards to internet security. It would be good to hear about what
people are working on or what they are interested in. -joe

*Joseph Frazier*
*Relentlessly Focused Action*