[Trollbait] Deserving

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 15:14:40 PST 2017

On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 5:28 PM, Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> Ps. This gives me hope too. Witnessing the political Devolution of
> America... Fucking Awesome!
>
> "Porn star Coolio launching 2020 White House bid; her campaign slogan: "Make
> America Fucking Awesome Again"
>
> "Cherie DeVille, who's starred in such videos as "Ass Planet" and "Hot Tub
> Hottie," says she was inspired to run for office out of her "personal
> frustration for the current political climate."
>
> http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/360399-porn-star-coolio-launching-2020-white-house-bid?amp

Trump is a corrupt and nasty garbage fire.  He is raping the USA and
their best values, their own people.  Trump is not a "professional
porn star" but is fucking America publicly all the single days, so I
think she will be a much better president than him.  Even a drunk
pervert gerbil would be, hahaha!!  ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerbilling