[Trollbait] Deserving

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Thu Nov 16 11:28:01 PST 2017

On 11/16/2017 10:38 AM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:

> Please, stay and tell me more about Activist Gamers.  Did you see that
> last Humble Bundle Care Package, a great games' promotion to help
> Texas, Puerto Rico and other cities' victims?

\I'm not going anywhere, and I'm not a gamer so I can't really expound,
but it DOES give me hope... Unlike Verified Blue Checkmark Nazis and
Capitalist BitCoin speculators on an ostensibly Anarchist list.

Rr

Ps. This gives me hope too. Witnessing the political Devolution of
America... Fucking Awesome!

"Porn star Coolio launching 2020 White House bid; her campaign slogan:
"Make America Fucking Awesome Again"

"Cherie DeVille, who's starred in such videos as "Ass Planet" and "Hot
Tub Hottie," says she was inspired to run for office out of her
"personal frustration for the current political climate."

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/360399-porn-star-coolio-launching-2020-white-house-bid?amp