Donald J. Trump Orders Release of JFK Files

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Thu Nov 2 11:24:11 PDT 2017

On 11/01/2017 04:48 PM, juan wrote:
> On Wed, 01 Nov 2017 19:57:00 +0000
> Commies Did It <deepdownyouknowth at hitler.rocks> wrote:
>
>> Because all you niggers are faggots.
>>
>> OFFICIAL ARCHIVE:
>> archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
>
> 	awww - amazing - a whole archive of americunt nazi propaganda.
> 	Really worthwhile.

I can't say I'm disappointed that nothing of notable value has turned up
in the archive, or that I expect deeper dives into it to find any such:
Over the course of 50+ years, how many document control experts have
worked their way through the whole pile, flagging anything that points
back at the perpetrators for removal?  Nice work if you can get it, and
don't mind doing it.

Our Conspiracy Exploitation folks have turned up one FBI document that
quotes an unreliable source with no access, who made assertions
consistent with lunatick fringe right wing mythology in a political
speech.  Elsewhere I saw a website that very carefully skates on the
very edge of telling direct lies to its audience drag in the Northwoods
document, strongly implying that it came from the newly released archive.

The JFK Lancer site comes in very handy at times like this, providing a
big archive of fairly reliable primary source materials that have stood
up to a lot of critical scrutiny - including stuff that "should never
have seen the light of day".

http://jfklancer.com/

At least there's this:  The new release does direct public attention to
a bit of U.S. history that has proven very useful for encouraging people
to question /everything/ U.S. covert agencies and the people who control
them are up to.

:o/