Greeting

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 10:45:04 PDT 2017

On Thu, Nov 2, 2017 at 3:04 PM, Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 02, 2017 at 01:58:02AM -0700, ilsa wrote:
>> Anyone going to the Internet Archive San Francisco,
>> Hackathon to complete some security stuff?
>> Smile, ilsa
>>

> lol, dude, how could you look for social contacts on a list like this?

Hi, Georgi.

Ilsa is a very sweet person and loves to know and to help people.  She
is located in San Francisco and is very interested in IT security,
exactly as many persons here, but just in case, I forwarded her
message to Noisebridge, where it will be easier to find more
volunteers.

There a lot of good people here.  Some of them are crazy like me, but
the great silent part of this huge list still dreams with the good old
times, when crypto, coding, politics, and knowledge were much more
important than trolls.  Unfortunately, the CypherPunks list is too
polluted by jerks, replies to jerks, conversations about jerks, and so
goes on.  I am wasted and I do know I am one of guilty persons.  Sorry
for this huge waste of time, a real "mottainai".  "Gomenasai", dear
all.

Happy Dìa de Los Muertos, Georgi.  I think I never said it in public,
but I really like you and miss your messages commenting dates and
facts.  The questions are always cool, thanks!  :D

#  Los esqueletos | Chumbala Cachumbala | Las calaveras | Canción del
Día de Muertos  <https://youtu.be/ZxtfvatX6vM>

Ceci