Magic Money: The Bitcoin Revolution (Documentary)

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 22:12:07 PST 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEPfzQQB3oU
infohash:8A27FE7F05FBFBF76501E7E60AB56CDCD54035ED

How Bitcoin is changing the world as we know it.

Exploring the revolutionary Bitcoin digital currency. It doesn't need
banks or to be printed. It can be transferred in a second to anywhere
in the world. With global financial instability in the headlines
daily, more and more people are taking their money away from the
banks. Is Bitcoin the only way forward? Magic Money paints a future
where control of our money is taken away from global institutions and
given back to us.

With “money at the core of our existence”, comes an examination into a
product easier to use and more revolutionary than email. A product
hailed by Bitcoin entrepreneur Roger Ver as the "the most
revolutionary technology you’ll see in your lifetime." From the birth
of its unidentified creator, Satoshi Nakamoto, to bitcoin's
unprecedented potential today to transcend any restriction through a
unique push system, a fascinating tale of bold creativity emerges.

As VP’s of some of the world’s largest financial industries,
entrepreneurs, and monetary scientists attempt to deconstruct the
nature of bit coin, to what extent will members of the public change
their financial agenda to a bank-less system that appears so lucrative
on the surface? Will people trust such an entity that is not tangible
in any form? And how can a something so simple have a nation asking,
"I still don’t understand bitcoin"?

Magic Money presents a financial game changer comprised of a public
ledger unlike any other monetary system. With enormous growth in
nations like Iran and China, where money can be restricted in
transferring, Magic Money’s monetary scientist Trace Mayer indicates
that "Bitcoin is definitely the largest innovation in monetary science
since Isaac Newtons Gold Standard."