absurd MacOS High Sierra bug

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 14:46:12 PST 2017

> Top posting now ...

Shin!  Sorry about that, thanks for pointing it out.

> First thought was "thoughts", but the electron synapse reaction time
> is rather measurable I believe, and so in principle the manifestation
> of the thought as a set of images (or words or what have you), is
> most likely O(1).
>
> Perhaps O(0) is things that could have happened, but did not happen?

In C, printf("Hello world.") is an O(1) function (the number of
charactes is constant), but in Python, I'm suggesting that it might be
O(0) due to Python being designed as a high-level language, where the
# of characters isn't considered for computing the function, but as
seen as one operation.

That's my take...

Marxos