[OMELETTE] Germany on track to minimize crime stats since immigration influx

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 16:49:40 PST 2017

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 9:44 PM, This Isn̈'t
<turnituptoeleven at hushmail.com> wrote:

>> On 11/27/2017 at 11:53 PM, "John Newman" <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:
>>
>> why the fuck are you using a non-cock.li domain?
>>

> What?  I have a cock.

Yup, and I bet this cock is very deep inside your asshole.  Ouch!  ;)

A little gift for you and Zenaan masturbate each other and finally
stop annoying the list:

#  http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/gallery/vladimir-putin-2018-calendar-released-11568599

> What does my sex have to do with this list?

Search the explanation in the list archives or simply google it,
butthurt.  It is what you love, but it is *not* about cocks, aff...

>> makes the filtering easier for everyone. I know I wish I'd
>> never read this.
>>

> So you have nothing to offer the list either.
> Filtered. (look ma, i'm anarchist now)

John has much more to offer to this list than you, Zenaan, and the guy
whose cock is on your butt, all together.  And using a filter doesn't
make you an anarchist.

Please, go study instead of being a boring waste of time.  Do not
annoy the members of this list.