Still Mad About Trump as President? Salt-In Planned for Election Anniversary! :D

This Isn̈'t turnituptoeleven at hushmail.com
Tue Nov 28 15:43:59 PST 2017

> On 11/26/2017 at 08:03 AM, "Cecilia Tanaka"  wrote:
>

> #MAGA
>
> "Morons Are Governing America".
>
> Makes sense, dear.  :)

Very correct.
Only morons would want higher crime and taxes.

----
"TRUMP BELIEVES GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN INEVITABLE"

"President Trump on Tuesday cast doubt on Washington’s ability to
avoid a government shutdown, writing that he didn't believe a deal
could be reached with Democrats: "Meeting with 'Chuck and Nancy' today
about keeping government open and working...Problem is they want
illegal immigrants flooding into our Country unchecked, are weak on
Crime, and want to substantially RAISE Taxes. I don’t see a deal!""

archive.is/s2cIv
----

U.S. President Donald J. Trump.
Savior of Western Civilization.