[WAR] [RWN] Netanyahu quickly distances Israel away from DailyStormer comments

Steven Schear schear.steve at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 16:46:38 PST 2017

AFAIK, many Jews served in WW II (my dad did) and Korea. However, beginning
with Vietnam I am pretty sure these numbers plummeted. I think this was
largely related to many (including myself) getting informed about the real
reasons for the war and finding ways to opt out.

With the end of conscription and the rise of a professional standing army
the mix changed. Increasingly, people joined the armed services for
financial reasons. Jews, who have, as a group, among the highest incomes
were no longer seeking military service. Increasingly, only those with few
career option did. Just about now the services are scraping the bottom of
the barrel.

Steve

All wars are basically wars between aristocracies.
Only fools fight for their aristocracies.