The Red Pill

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 09:10:36 PST 2017

	Interestingly enough I couldn't find a torrent  but here's a
	copy with spanish subtitles.

	http://theredpillmovie.com/about/

	https://archive.org/details/LaPildoraRojaDocumentalSubtitulado

	The film is so so and the men in it are retarded but what's
	great of course is that the author is intellectualy honest,
	realized what sort of garbage 'feminism' is, and had the courage
	to speak up.

	I would love to know why the US military has decided to ramp up
	their feminazi propaganda in the last two years or so. Have
	you guys ever heard about jacob appelbaum and the tor project?

	It's interesting how people in this list never mention what
	happened to appelbaum and how the feminists run the tor
	project? Cecilia? Got any info on the topic?