[OMELETTE] Germany on track to minimize crime stats since immigration influx

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 08:34:57 PST 2017

On Sat, Nov 25, 2017 at 2:26 PM, San Juro <saanjuro at gmail.com> wrote:

<SNIP>

> Do you enjoy talking to yourself?

Yup, he loves it.  And he also loves to create fake accounts to
interact with himself and/or to offend members of this list.  Some
guys become very old, but not mature.

> I apologize to the list for replying to your email. I just keep seeing them
> and fail to understand the point... I guess most people just ignore you?

Most of the people here already created filters and blocked his hate
messages.  I suggest you do the same, my dear.

I will reproduce the excerpt of one of my recent messages only to
explain to you why this troll was not banned and is just ignored, OK?
:)

"There is no formal moderation on this list.  Please, always consider
that freedom and autonomy are key cypherpunk values.  Take in mind
that people should be able to use good sense and self-moderation.

In the last case, we always can use lots and lots of filters to avoid
trolls and their garbage in our inboxes.  I filter out what I don't
want.  Several others do the same.  I do not decide for others and I
want absolutely no one to decide for me.  :)  "

Welcome, Saan.  Hope you feel happy here and free to express your
opinions and share your knowledge and interesting news.

Take care and have a lovely day!  <3

Ceci
-------
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or
your curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on
and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -
 Mae Jemison