If Your Vibrator Is Hacked, Is It a Sex Crime?

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 10:51:53 PST 2017

On Nov 24, 2017 06:33, "Georgi Guninski" <guninski at guninski.com> wrote:

On Fri, Nov 24, 2017 at 06:07:55AM -0200, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> with the mucous membranes...  Even when using a condom, there are great
> chances of contamination.

Indeed. Especially when the condom is controlled by the Internet of Things.

Georgi, my dear, stop giving me interesting silly ideas, please.  A crazy
friend of mine and I visited a sex shop only to see if there are sex toys
and condoms which can be used in fun experiences with IoT.

Now, all the times when I say a very stupid thing  (like "oh, I am
seriously thinking about becoming vegan again!"),  my friend uses a huge
fluorescent green dildo to beat on my head.  It's pretty embarrassing,
specially in public places, like my favorite vegan restaurant and the most
important avenue of my city  (Paulista Avenue),  meh!  :P

Maybe I will return tonight or tomorrow morning to the hospital for more
and more boring exams.  My troll friend wants I take "Long Dong Green", the
fluorescent dildo, with me to make me company.  I still prefer my teddy
bear, ugh!  :P

*  PS for Juan:  - I think you would like this book, dear.  There are some
documents in 'nihongo' and the book is pretty interesting.  Well, at least
for me!  :)

"THE EMPEROR'S CODES - Bletchley Park's Role In Breaking Japan's Secret
Cyphers", by Michael Smith.

https://imgur.com/gallery/o2CqL