Namaste Community

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 00:31:10 PST 2017

On Nov 23, 2017 04:20, Odd:IOstreams <oddiostreams at protonmail.com> wrote:

Cheers Joe and Ceci for the warm welcome.

Namaste, Viz.  It's a pleasure to have an idealist here.  :)

Being able to express myself among such a community goes a long way in
self-reflection and understanding both my own situation and the global
state of affairs. With so much data out there, intelligent filters are
required so as to maintain the quality of information and efficiently break
it down in a way that is relevant to us.

https://news.ycombinator.com/
Great source of quality information.

I agree with you, but Juan is right too, my dear.  It's a good source of
quality information, but it's highly moderated and restricted.  I don't
like too much moderation when talking about hacker news.  In my point of
view, it's a kind of censorship, guiding the reader to very specific
readings and understandings.  A little brain washing...  :P

Shout out to all the punks that have ever come through this list and kept
the community alive!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SiZiXPa3_k&t=455s

Love,
Viz.

Love and music for all, my dear.  Again, feel welcome and free.  Take care
and be happy, my dear!  <3

Ceci