Namaste Community

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 00:17:40 PST 2017

On Nov 23, 2017 15:29, "ilsa" <ilsa.bartlett at gmail.com> wrote:

Where ever we each are... I miss Anthony, who brought me into the effort in
the way I can serve our path with so much to get through:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDTph7mer3I
I honor you all, ilsa

Hi, Ilsa!  Hope you are feeling awesome!

My dear, are you talking about Anthony Papillion or another Anthony?  :)

Anthony Papillion is a gorgeous person, a lovely man, and a brave security
professional.  I love and miss him too, but he was completely annoyed with
all the trolls here.  I copied him because I don't know if he is still on
this list or not.

Take care and be happy, my sweet Ilsa!  <3

Ceci, la la la...  :D