Origins

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 15:23:42 PST 2017

On Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 6:14 PM, Joseph Frazier <j0zffrazier at gmail.com> wrote:

> Pleasure to meet you Viz and welcome to the community. -joe

Very sweet of you, Joe.  Thanks for welcoming a new member.  It's
heartwarming and shows Viz's presence and messages are and will be
appreciated.  Loved it!  <3

Welcome, Viz.  Nice to meet you.  My name is Ceci and I am a bit
strange, but nobody here is completely normal, what is very
fascinating!  :D

Hope you feel free and be happy here.  Tender good night kisses for
you and all the list.  I should answer to some public and private
messages, but my Internet connection is failing a lot because of a
little storm in my city.  I do love rain, but my Internet seems to
hate it in some moments.  So, please, wait a bit more for an answer
and imagine I am sleeping, snuggling my teddy bear with true love,
zzzzz....  <3

Ceci  ( -_- ) zzz...