About the list (was Re: [Trollbait] Deserving)

Joseph Frazier j0zffrazier at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 09:18:33 PST 2017

Thanks so  much Ceci,  I  will definitely stick around.  I noticed in  my
previous  email  I misspelled Steganography, which  is  so funny  because
I'm  always so particular about that.  lol.  Anyhow, there is  always
chaff  with the wheat and I'd  rather tolerate  the trolls and have  proper
un-moderated freedom of  conversation than to  receive a  curated list of
what  somebody  else  things is  important  and on topic. Your welcoming
tone  is  very much appreciated.  It's  been a  while since I  did
anything  interesting  (to me  at least) in cryptography but it has been
one of my life-long obsessions so I'm hear to learn and to get my mind
thinking about these things again. Lately I've been working on some
blockchain tech for business, just relaying payments and such for our
clients, but I have a few ideas which I'll be introducing as they become
more clear to me, and more practical for real world application. Nothing
amazing so far, but I like the idea of contributing to the movement where I
can. best regards, joe

*Joseph Frazier*
*Relentlessly Focused Action*