[Trollbait] Deserving

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 22:18:37 PST 2017

On Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 3:46 AM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 03:19:06 -0200
> Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Sorry for asking, but what or who the f_ck is "Tim May"?  Zenaan
>> always mentions this garbage and I feel absolutely no will of
>> researching more hypocrite nazi white supremacists like him.
>

>         err...tim may...
>
>         https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_C._May
>
>         "May was a founding member of, and has been one of the most
>         voluminous contributors to, Cypherpunks electronic mailing
>         list. He wrote extensively on cryptography and privacy from the
>         1990s through 2003"
>
>         https://cypherpunks.venona.com/raw/
>

> ---------:---------:---------:---------:---------:---------:---------:----
> Timothy C. May              | Crypto Anarchy: encryption, digital money,
> ComSec 3DES:   408-728-0152 | anonymous networks, digital pseudonyms,
> zero W.A.S.T.E.: Corralitos, CA  | knowledge, reputations,
> information markets, Higher Power: 2^2,976,221   | black
> markets, collapse of governments. "National borders aren't even
> speed bumps on the information superhighway."

==========

He could be God or my own father and I would still think he wrote
ridiculous messages, which gave enough matter to a nazi white
supremacist troll mentions him and his sacred name all the times when
he wants to give a little bit of credibility to fake information and
stupid critics.

OK, Tim May, nice to meet you.  Sorry for knowing you prefer to read
and write about donkey's penises in the Bible and share it publicly in
other lists now, instead of helping the CypherPunks list sharing your
knowledge about coding, crypto, security, privacy, governments, with
people who want to study and learn more about it.

You can know much more than me, but if Zenaan Harkness is your
personal friend, sorry, your heart is definitely not in the right
place and I can respect your works, but not you.

Sincerely,

Cecilia Tanaka