United States President Donald J. Trump is the Savior of Western Civilization.

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 20:51:07 PST 2017

On Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 12:11 AM, John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> On Nov 17, 2017, at 7:16 PM, Dear Diary <ifyouaref at getbackinthe.kitchen> wrote:

<SNIP>

> Your schtick is such a fucking tedious bore... fascist nazi
> who thinks his little rewrites are clever, how fucking bored
> and retarded are you?

==========

#  My Dear John,

Ignore this loser.  Who should get back to the kitchen is him, who was
always sending awful vegan recipes to impress me when was desperate to
get my attention, trying to flirt with me last year.  I can do
everything he does and I still cook much better.  I love cooking for
my loved ones, even when I need to make "carnitas tacos", barbecue,
chicken or sushi!  It isn't veggie, but my family and friends love
meats and I adore to see them happy.  <3

#  My Dear Diary,

Zenaan is still very jealous of any creature with a penis or a vagina
because he's like an old bald ugly Ken doll, with no genitals between
the legs.  The Ken doll is obviously sexier and more intelligent, even
having no brain.  Zenaan became a synonym for 'feces' among my
friends.  "Oh, my doggie is "zenaaning" very much since the morning!
This diarrhea never ends, I need to take him to the veterinary
urgently!"

#  My Dear List,

I love you.  <3

#  My Dear All,

Wish you all lovely nights and days.  Try to be happy.  Life is too
short to be wasted writing hateful spam.  Tender kisses.  Take care,
dear all.

c.
-------
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or
your curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on
and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -
 Mae Jemison