Is a BTC - BCC flippening in the offing?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 11:02:08 PST 2017

On Wed, 15 Nov 2017 00:12:02 -0800
Steven Schear <schear.steve at gmail.com> wrote:

> "Legacy Bitcoin is no longer useful as a currency and has been taken
> over by the banking corporations in an attempt to kill off Bitcoin as
> we know it."
> The Final Solution to Legacy Bitcoin.
> https://theflippening.github.io/open-letter-to-bitcoin-miners-from-another-miner/

	I mean to write a longer reply later, but seems that after the
	bitcoin cash "pump and dump" of a couple of days ago, bitcoin
	'legacy' is going up and bitcoin cash is going down...

	and speaking of banking corporations....

	https://blog.xapo.com/announcing-xapos-advisory-board/

	and those xapo motherfuckers are one of the actors behind
	bitcoin cash, right?