Nexus Earth Conference: Free Society Creating Sovereign Lands

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 11:18:08 PST 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RK8CPdZ6B8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsZwx8zoOL4

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrolk8KzxudCJPFxvlmcwClHSFHx_ocOC

Many worthy videos in list.

http://www.nexusearth.com/tnc2017.html
The Conference was an incredible event full of like-minded
individuals, who come from diverse industries and backgrounds. Many of
these folks have started to see how Nexus and blockchain technology
can benefit them, their industries, and humankind. The blockchain is
rapidly becoming a new shift in technological advancement that is
paving the way of the future and also providing real world solutions
to economic uncertainty that the world is facing. Several of the
industries actively working with Nexus to create real-world solutions
using blockchain include insurance, real-estate, politics, music,
finance, media, entertainment, and many more.
In attendance were medical cannabis advocates, people seeking to find
solutions to India’s currency dilemma, individuals working to
understand the future of cryptocurrency and finance, and many that
have been working to change the world their entire lives. They finally
had a chance to speak with others of the same mindset and to start to
look at how we all can provide solutions to the challenges we face now
and will face in the future. Never before has such a diverse group of
individuals come together in one place to make such an impact on
humanity through sharing of their wisdom and ideas.

http://www.nexusearth.com/
Nexus seeks to Free humankind from centralized systems. Merely being
decentralized is not enough. We must decentralize the
decentralization. Using software and hardware, Nexus seeks to build
the foundation for the most decentralized system to ever be developed:
Nexus Earth. This network will empower everyone from the first world
to the third world. Not everyone has money, but everyone has time. The
time has come to decentralize everything. The foundations of
cryptocurrency should be built upon decentralized principles. Nexus
seeks to fulfill this mission.